Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Boston Marathon/the last 79 days of my life


  • 26 miles feels longer when you’re stuck in traffic than when you’re running
  • Don’t yell “MY QUADS ARE DESTROYED AND I JUST PEED MYSELF” to your friend at mile 19 of a marathon
  • Rainy and cold marathons are rainy and cold
  • Apparently people don’t know the difference between a 5K and a marathon
  • Don’t feel bad if you eat half a gallon of ice cream in 24 hours
  • But actually you should feel a little bad so maybe reevaluate your life
  • WHAT IS HAPPENING IN LOST AND WHO ARE THE OTHERS
  • I got an undergraduate summer research grant so my trip to Madagascar is free!!!!!
  • Apparently I’ll be taking bucket showers/bathing in streams when I’m there though…?
  • Sorority girls will reluctantly give you a ride back to your car if you happen to run 20 miles through the mountains in the opposite direction
  • Sometimes you need to eat five Clif shot blocks at 7pm on a Wednesday night for no reason
  • I’m not allowed to bring kidneys to sell on the black-market when I go to Madagascar
  • Can I get a service dog for not being able to smell??
  • I’m out of shampoo AND conditioner
  • My computer still isn’t fixed
  • HI MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment